Microsoft Windows Server Support
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 - no longer supported by Microsoft
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 - Small Business
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 - Small Business
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Share Point Server
Support agreements provide organizations with a lower hourly rate by committing to receive a specific level of service or for a guaranteed response time. Agreements can be negotiated based on the services and levels of service required. Service agreements are also available as part of a managed services agreement.
Network Servers - Backbone of your organization
We provide server management services to small businesses nationwide. Our specialty is managing and monitoring network servers for small business. Our services cover Microsoft Windows Server© 2003, 2008 and 2012: Domain Controllers, File Servers, Exchange Servers and SQL Servers, as well as the Small Business Server suite from Microsoft©.
Overview of Services
Richmond Computer has been deploying and maintaining Microsoft servers since 2002. We provide expert service to deploy, migrate, manage
and maintain this critical equipment.
- Deployment of new servers on new network
- Server replacement & migration
- Continual maintenance
- Hardware diagnosis & replacement on Dell Poweredge Servers and HP Proliant Servers
- Network administration: user & rights management (via Active Directory), network auditing/inventory
Visit our managed services page for more information about our automated monitoring and maintenance packages.
Remote Server 24/7 Management
Richmond Computer provides cost effective offsite server monitoring to ensure continual operation and execution of critical daily tasks. A summary of remote monitoring services includes:
- 24x7 network monitoring - ensures your server is online
- Backup monitoring - guarantees your data is backed up daily
- Event log monitoring - have errors fixed before performance is impacted
- Software maintenance & updating - Installation of Microsoft updates to guard against vulnerabilities
- Resource monitoring - physical disk health checks, space check and memory use reporting
Richmond Computer is local to the greater Philadelphia area, with anchors in northeast Philadelphia and Bucks County. Emergency same day service available. Call (215) 634-2997.
Emergency ServiceServer down on Friday at 5PM? No problem, we can dispatch a technician to your location to troubleshoot and repair issues with your server on an emergency basis.
To obtain service now call:
(215) 634-2997 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other service areas include: Warminster, Upper Southampton, Ivyland, Richboro, Warrington, Willow Grove, Langhorne, Oxford Valley, Cherry Hill, Riverton, Camden, Bryn Mawr, Paoli, Devon, Downingtown, West Chester, Media, and Exton.
Physical and Software Repairs
Basic Server Services
For small companies with low demand and few applications running on basic file servers, our expert technicians can provide basic maintenance and housekeeping of your network's backbone on an hourly or fixed rate basis. For a minimal charge, Richmond Computer will perform monthly checkups, reviewing event logs and testing backups, to ensure your server is functioning within normal parameters.